Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Nobody likes you when you're 23"

The wonderful surprise! (hidden in my wedding dress bag for two weeks...!)

Birthday cards :)

The cake I made!!

Robby likes his birthday balloons 


We are a model couple ;)


Sometimes we're cheesy... :D

....i'm proud of the cake....
Robby is now 23! And apparently the song his family sings is "Nobody likes you when you're 23"...so that's nice. haha Anyways, I spent the whole day getting ready for his birthday while he was at work...I might have gotten the good end of that deal?  I was able to build him a pretty delicious cake though which I think made him forget he had to work on his birfday.. When he finally did get home we cooked brats on the grill and they were delicious :) I think every person/newlywed couple needs to have a grill. Meat is just good. Plain and simple. It's even better when it's cooked on a grill. After we ate I sang  happy birthday to Robby and he blew out his candles. It was super nice to just spend his birthday home with the two of us :) Here's to you my 23 year old hubby....
HAPPY BIRRFDAY!!!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment